We offer traditional Break/Fix and on demand services; but where we are seeing major growth is in Managed Services. With our Managed Services model a small business can outsource the day-to-day I.T. Management and technical support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations.
What is Managed Services?
Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and computer network technical support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations, instead of having full-time on-staff IT personnel.
Why Managed Services?
- Money Savings: We save you money by helping minimize expensive network disasters.
- Proactive Solutions: We can detect problems early and thus prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- Access to Professional IT Staff: Our clients can feel as though they have an in-house IT staff — without the full-time employee costs.
- Predictable Spending: Our model helps you budget for your needs and receive discounts on IT services not included in your service plan.
- Faster Response Time: Through our monitoring and remote management systems, we have the ability to access and repair most network problems right from our office.
- Vendor Management: We deal with the hardware and software vendors and “speak geek” on your behalf.
- Peace of Mind: You gain incredible peace of mind having the knowledge that we are making sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled properly, so you don’t have to worry about it. You have a business to run. We’ll take care of your computers.
- 24 Hour SLA*
- After Hour Access
- Standard Response
- 5% Discount NCS**
- 8 Hour SLA*
- After Hour Access
- Elevated Response
- 10% Discount NCS**
- 4 Hour SLA*
- After Hour Included
- Priority Response
- 15% Discount NCS**
- 2 Hour SLA*
- After Hours Included
- Highest Response
- 25% Discount NCS**
My I.T. Place offers 4 different membership, each level has a minimum service level and standard discount. This affords owners and major stake holders precise options for their individual business.
Select Your Level
- Silver - $/month
- Gold - $$/month
- Platinum - $$$/month
- Diamond - $$$$/month
Add Your Devices
- Computer - $/per device
- Server - $$/per device
- Network - $$$/per location
- Network Plus - $$$$/per location
- 5% Dearborn County Chamber
- 5% to Not For Profit / Charities
- 10% BABA
- 15% First Responder Agencies
Start Your Support
These figures will help you estimate the cost of service.
Contact us today and we can answer your questions!
Under our Managed services agreements, first select the Membership level for your business. Then add your devices, we cover computers, servers, network, and advanced networking devices. If you qualify for one of our discounts, we will apply it to your account monthly. Call Us Now to schedule a Free 1 Hour consultation!
*SLA is defined as Service Level Agreement, full details will be provided in contract.
** NCS is defined as Non Covered Services for End Management, full details will be provided in contract.
Standard rates apply to services outside a Managed Services Contract
$75 - Onsite Service Fee (50 Mile Radius 47025, $1.10/mile after 50)
$75/hour - General Computer Repair
$100/per computer - Computer Tune Up
$75/hour - File Recovery (No Guarantee)
$250/per location - Small Network Service
$500/per location - Network Plus Service
$750/Per Location - Network Diagram and Documentation (Physical and Digital Copy Provided)
**Services Not Listed will be quoted upon request**